Wednesday, August 10, 2011

More Stuff

Hi All
Well like I said I was going to start blogging again and I should since I have stuff going on with my health from my transplant.

I am currently getting photo paresis at Vanderbilt 2 times a week for a month, which my month is up next week. Then the treatments go to every 2 weeks or every 3 weeks. So I will update when I know which one it will be.

The treatment well it takes about 3 hours on average sometimes longer. Then put a 17 gage needle in your arm and get the IV going into the machine takes the blood into the machine take the white cells and puts the other back in. Then they zap the white cells with UV rays and then put those back in. VERY Sensitive to sunlight for 48 hours after treatment. This treatment has been very affective with Graft VS Host side affects like I am having.
Well hope everyone is trying to stay cool.

Bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment