Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Day 509

Happy Sunday All -

I am doing really good - feeling really good -

Had Dr appointment on Friday and he said everything is great and my mouth was awesome - so he said see you in 3 months - so my next appointment is October - How Great is that.
I also had the CT and Biopsy's Friday - they didn't give me enough meds to relax me so that sucked - but as soon as I got to the recovery I took my own meds. Important thing is procedure went well and I should have results next week sometime - doesn't really matter that I was so cool with procedure all she asked was I in pain -no I wasn't in pain but I could feel the needle in my back and knew what was going on - RELAX ME PLEASE .

Well short week this week - Headed to Chicago IL for Pitchfork Music on Thursday Taylore and her Friend Carrie should be cool.

Hope everyone has a good week.
Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment