Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Day

Happy Monday all - Sorry I missed my Normal Sunday Post - I should of from St Louis - we left there yesterday morning around 10:30 AM and got home around 7:30 PM.

Wow what a great weekend with my girls. Me Stacy, Taylore and Carrie (Taylore's good friend)
Chicago was beautiful little crazy they where filming Transformers 3 so part of the Magnificent mile was closed for filming. The Festival was OK - then on to St Louis Saturday - We stayed at the Moonrise Hotel - Way cool Place (we are little old for this place - the top floor 8 was a roof top bar) Was way cool the Concert in St Louis was way better than Chicago and the girls meet the lead singer of Modest Mouse - Unreal - Life Changing for these girls -

Was a hard trip 30 hours for this Old Fart, but Taylore makes it so worth it - IT WAS GREAT.

I am feeling good had today off to chill and get ready to go back to work - headed that way tomorrow yuck.

Hope all has a good week - I have added another wekeend I will never forget - Love you Taylore !

No comments:

Post a Comment