Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Day 453

Happy Sunday to All

Had a good week last week. Feeling good too.

When to car dealership yesterday - oh how I hate those places. Was time to turn in Stacy's truck - so we did and she got a Maxima instead of another truck. Very Very Nice. I drove it home - probably only time I get to drive it.

Mouth is doing good need to go to dentist and get them adjusted one more time - since my gums have healed more they are a little loose - can't have loose dentures - makes it hard to eat trust me on that.

Well going to get back playing racquetball this week - give Wednesday a try.
Taylore is on her last week of school classes - then week after next is Exam's - Summer time. She is excited - she has a job for the summer and plans to do volunteer work too - so she is real excited.
Hope all is well with everyone - have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment