Sunday, May 9, 2010

Sunday Day 446

Happy MOTHERS DAY to all your wonderful Mom's - and also to you not so wonderful Mom's - I hope I don't have any of those that read my Blog, but just in case - It is your Day too.

No all the Mom's I know and that follow the blog are all GOOD MOM's SO Have a Hell of day - It is all about you today.

Last week was a good week. Went to Dr Friday and all GOOD News - I am all clear and still in remission - doing good and looking good the Dr said. They made some changes to my meds so we will make those adjustments. He also said see you in 2 MONTHS - so I don't even have to go back in June - see you in July - So I go on July 9 th - week before my Chicago IL Road Trip with Taylore.

I am feeling good and I think I am going to start playing racquetball again - Dr said I need to get back to exercise so it is time.
Still dealing with the new choppers - as stated before just going to take time and it is and it is getting better.

Have a good week all
Love to All you Mothers Out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment