Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Day 369

Good Morning All

Well we did it - 1 YEAR Anniversary was last Wednesday. Yes I said we cause it was all of us - my family my co-workers my friends - all of us went through this so all of us accomplished this. Again many thanks to all of you for your support - keeps me strong

Was a good week last week. Dr appointment on Friday went well. I had a full day of tests so it was a long day last deal was Bone Marrow biopsy - so my dad drove us back to Birmingham cause I was still a little dopey from the sedation. We meet Stacy and Taylor for a great dinner at olive garden.
The Dr say I have chronic GVHD - that is the mouth stuff I am dealing with - we are going to really work this cream they gave me to use since it has shown improvement in my mouth.
I will get the CT results on Monday so I will do another post to say that they where clean - cause I know it was. I have another appointment in 6 weeks so April 2 I get to skip March. I will probably continue to go to Vandy every 6 -8 weeks till this chronic GVHD is dealt with - I agreed to a study they are doing about chronic GVHD - I have done all the studies they have asked me about - I mean why not if it helps the Dr's and future cancer patients - Y'all know me Heck yeah I am in.

Well hope everyone has a good week - My Little girl Taylore turns SWEET 16 on Tuesday - oh lord growing up too fast.

2 comments: