Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sunday Day 362

Happy Valentines Day to ALL

Feeling pretty good - just dealing with my mouth, which has gotten better but what I am dealing with now is dry mouth like you wouldn't believe.

Traveled to Dallas last week on business - Had dinner with some good Friends Everett and Norma it was so good to see them. My trip was good; however I did change my flight to come home Wednesday night instead of Thursday - was a good call they got 9" of Snow on Thursday.
We got some some snow on Friday was nice 2-4" and was mostly gone yesterday. They are calling for some tomorrow.

Head to Nashville this Thursday for Dr appointment and 1 Year work up - so I have a CT scan, Lung function test and a bone marrow biopsy so will be long day.
Can you believe it this Wednesday will be ONE year since my transplant - wow where did the time go.

Well hope everyone has a good week.
Love to all

No comments:

Post a Comment