Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Day 348

Happy Sunday to all

Pro Bowl Today

Was a rough week last week from a personal side of things. My Dad's dear friend Buzz pasted away - really tough loss for him - he was a great man and great friend to my Dad - H e will be missed greatly and I know my Dad will miss all those sports talks they used to have.
Also My brother had to put his dog down - good long 14 years they had together, but still very hard.

So on to me I am Feeling good - just the same old same old My mouth.
Had a good week last week very busy at work went to the dentist and that didn't turn out so good my teeth are worse than they where when I last saw him in Sept of last year. This damn dry mouth doesn't do well - so I have allot of work to get done root canal's crowns all that fun stuff.
Played racquetball going pretty good there I get a really good work out, but still only playing short time.
Should be a good week - looking forward to bowling Thursday night with coworkers should be fun.

Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment