Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Day 341

Happy Sunday to all - 4th Sunday of this New Year

Things going very well still dealing with my mouth, but I think it is getting better. Some days are better than others and depends on what food I eat.

Had a good week last week was a short week with MLK day so was busy at work very crazy. I got back to playing Racquetball so that was good - played Wednesday night and Saturday morning.
Had a great day with Taylore yesterday we went to her favorite food place - Moe's and then went to the movies. We saw saving a life - awwwwwww what a great movie - yes it is a tear jerkier she and I both cried during that one.

My sister and 2 sons have made it back to the US so things are little crazy for them I am sure - moving - what a pain, but can you image moving from Australia?

Well looks like another busy week as the first month of 2010 comes to a end - man I think this year is going to fly by too.

Well hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment