Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Day 292

Happy Sunday to all

Had a good week last week. The Dr Appointment went well normal stuff. My Host Vs Graft in my mouth is very bad though so we have a game plan to address. I had admitted I have not been so diligent with my nighttime cream - so I am making sure I do that every night - I will provide update to Catherine (Nurse) in 2 weeks if mouth is better - if not they going to up my steroid dosage to try to clear up.
When I go to my appointment in January if not better then we have 2 other options to clear up the mouth - both are much more in tailed - one requires 2 trips to a facility in Bethesda MD and the other would require weekly visits to Vandy for a procedure and would be weeks for a couple of months - so these two options are much more involved.
We will see how things go and keep ya'll updated on that.

Going to be a busy week with work - have bunch or training set up and people moves and all kind of stuff.

Hope all is well
Everyone have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment