Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Day 278

Good Sunday Morning all your Buzzman Bloggers - who still blog with me.

Had a real hard week last week was very busy and my team was traveling so I was solo at the office, but it was a good week.

Played racquetball both Wednesday and Saturday - Saturday had some great games I actually played 3 games and got a great cardio work out - I felt OK little winded and just working on getting the endurance back, but it is looking good after that.

Had a great day at the house got allot of stuff done and felt good.

Today is going to be a great day - headed to walmart for a little run then kick back and relax all day.

Happy Thanksgiving to all this Week -
I am headed out Wednesday to head to West Palm Beach to have Thanksgiving with my parents. Then I will head home driving Taylore's car from Fl. Should be home Saturday.
My dad is driving with me so we can take some time to shoot the shit.

Love to all

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Holiday this week - We the Landry Family I know has allot to be Thankful for - and I am sure you all do to in some way

1 comment:

  1. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Will call you. We won't be celebrating here but thinking of you. Love, Mich

    ReplyDelete