Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holiday's - Sunday Day 313


Well Happy Holiday's to All - Hope Everyone Had a Wonderful Christmas -
We did - really had a nice quite quality day with Family and spoke to all Remote Family - It was a great day - Sorry it had to end, but like all good days they come to an end - Well the bad days come to an end too - We have been fortunate and haven't had any bad days lately and don't intended to. To those of you who have - it will end and it will get better.

Well had a good week work was slow was little crazy around here trying to get everything ready for the Holiday's.

Well I am in a fantasy football battle with one of my co workers the Corn Gators Vs Buzzman for the Championship - It is going to be a great Match up it could go either way - I guess the positive side is will get trophy either way one for 1st (Champ) or 2nd place if I loose.

This week should be just as slow as last week with New Years Day of Friday. Not much going on - Do have plans to go see the Trans Siberian Orchestra Saturday Jan 2nd - I have to decide if I going to go or let Cathryn have my ticket and go with Stacy and Taylore - I have never seen them, but Stacy has twice and loves them says it is just awesome to watch and hear so tough decision.

Well again Hope everyone had a Wonderful Christamas and Please have a Happy New Year - Be Safe -
Love to All

No comments:

Post a Comment